Sign Me Up For eServices
Exemptions & Orders
Research exemption orders
From here you can find exemption orders for specific circumstances and learn about the types of exemption orders granted since April 12, 2001. This will help you assess the merits of a potential application and understand what supporting information is required.
Track exemption applications
From here you can track and find exemption applications filed since April 12, 2001. If you want your applications to be shown separately, you must first log in. You cannot view confidential applications and orders. More information on the application process.
Submit an exemption application
From here you can apply for an exemption from securities regulatory requirements. Online applications can be made for:
You can submit your initial documents online and pay online by Visa, Mastercard,
electronic funds transfer (EFT)
, or send a cheque by mail.
More about applying for an exemption.
- local exemptions
- for applications under Multilateral Instrument 11-102 Passport System, National Policy 11-203 Process for Exemptive Relief Applications in Multiple Jurisdictions, and National Policy 11-206 Cease to be a Reporting Issuer Applications such as:
- Passport Applications (where BC is principal) [PRS]
- Dual Applications (where BC is principal) [Dual]
- Coordinated Review Applications [CRA]
- Hybrid Applications [Hybrid]
- pre-filing applications that include BC.